Homeless-led Action & Advocacy
What rights do you have if you are homeless? Terrible conditions in the B&B – what can I do? Feeling isolated and don’t know where to turn for support? Been there and done it, and want to help others who are experiencing homelessness? This group can help.
- speaking about and sharing your experiences
- learning about homelessness rights and entitlements
- challenging stigma and labelling
- supporting each other and information-sharing
- taking action together for positive change
Wednesday drop-in from 2 – 4 pm every week here at ACE. Everyone welcome.
Please call 0131 209 7712 or email email@example.com for further info.