Date(s) - Saturday 6th October
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
ACE will be open this Saturday as a chance to let people come by during the weekend.
We’re not sure whether our Saturday openings will be popular or not but if so we’re hoping it’ll become a regular thing.
Come and hang out at ACE where our radical space is open to all. We’ll have:
- The Scottish Radical Library: borrow, browse or return a book – check out our Zines, DvDs and magazines too
- Chiapas coffee: you can buy it while we’re open
- Free tea/coffee and a bowl of water for the dog (if you bring one)
- Free leaflets: find out more about the work our groups do by taking a free leaflet or two
- The Info Shop: all our radical magazines, pamphlets and books are available to buy
- Free internet access: if you have trouble getting online, you can use our laptops to get free access
- The Autonomous Archive: we’ve a fabulous and unique archive of radical materials from all across Scotland and the UK both past and present. If you’d like to check it out, you can pop in while we’re open.
- Toilet available in the back
If you’d like to volunteer, please get in touch.
The Autonomous Centre of Edinburgh