Date(s) - Saturday 3rd November
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
ACE will be open this Saturday.
We’re not sure whether our Saturday openings will an ongoing thing yet but we’re hoping it will be. It gives people another chance to check us out, but this time at the weekend!
Come and hang out at our radical space, open to all:
- The Scottish Radical Library: borrow, browse or return a book – check out our Zines, DvDs and magazines too
- Chiapas coffee: you can buy it while we’re open
- Free tea/coffee: and a bowl of water for the dog (if you bring one)
- Free leaflets: find out more about the work our groups do by taking some of our free leaflets
- The Info Shop: all our radical magazines, pamphlets and books are available to buy
- Free internet access: if you have trouble getting online, you can use our laptops for some free access
- The Autonomous Archive: we’ve a fabulous and unique archive of radical material from all across Scotland & the UK both past and present. If you’d like to check it out, pop in while we’re open.
- Toilet available in the back
If you think you could volunteer a few hours once a month to help keep ACE open on a Saturday, please get in touch.
The Autonomous Centre of Edinburgh