Date(s) - Wednesday 10th October
2:00 pm - 4:30 pm
What rights do you have if you are homeless? Terrible conditions in the B&B – what can I do? Feeling isolated and don’t know where to turn for support? Been there and done it, and want to help others who are experiencing homelessness?
- speaking about and sharing your experiences
- learning about homelessness rights and entitlements
- challenging stigma and labelling
- supporting each other and information-sharing
- taking action together for positive change
Wednesdays from 2 – 4.30 pm at Ace
Everyone welcome. Please call 0131 209 7712 email email@example.com for more information.
In association with the charity Crisis.
The Autonomous Centre of Edinburgh