Date(s) - Wednesday 19th February
2:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Due to the Coronavirus outbreak, please contact Common Ground beforehand to check whether the meetings are going ahead. Thank you.
Common Ground – Homeless-led Action & Advocacy
What rights do you have if you are homeless? Terrible conditions in the B&B – what can I do? Feeling isolated and don’t know where to turn for support? Been there and done it, and want to help others who are experiencing homelessness?
- speaking about and sharing your experiences
- learning about homelessness rights and entitlements
- challenging stigma and labelling
- supporting each other and information-sharing
- taking action together for positive change
Every Wednesday 2 – 4 pm here at ACE.
Everyone welcome. Please call 07776 071857 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The Autonomous Centre of Edinburgh